Tigga Tower Guarantee
Tigga Towers offer a unique 12 month guarantee on all our Tigga Tower Cat Towers. No other products are included. Below are the guidelines. When you purchase a pole, you will receive a receipt dated with your name and product details. This will act as your guarantee and proof of purchase. Please see below for some advice on how to look after your Tigga Towers product.
- The 12 month guarantee covers the construction aspects of your pole including the materials used.
- The issue will be assesed and either repaired or a replacement issued.
- Please note this guarantee is subject to allow for reasonable wear and tear to items such as the sisal rope.
- We reserve the right to refuse repair/replacement if we believe a fault is the result of accidental damage.
- Tigga Towers are designed as indoor poles. For a suitable outdoor and weather resistant pole please contact us.
- Please note wood is not suitable for extreme changes in temperature. If you wish to place your tower next to a radiator, in a conservatory then a granite base with wicker beds is the best option. If in doubt please contact the sales team.
- Bedding and Toys are not covered under the guarantee.
- In the unlikely event of your tower not living up to the above guarantee please contact us.
Tigga Tower product maintenance and advice:
- Pole's will need two people to assemble as they are heavy. (please click here for a video of how to build your Tigga Tower)
- You will be supplied with an alen key to hand tighten the bolts in place. Please do not use any power tools to do this.
- Poles will need periodic tightening to maintain stability.
- Our wooden bases and beds are made of solid oak, and should be periodically treated with a natural oil.
- Wooden Bases should not be placed near radiators, on a damp floor or be subject to extreme changes in temperature - Please select a granite base instead.
- Wicker baskets can be hoovered, brushed or wiped down with a damp cloth. Jet washing is acceptable but they must be air dried and not left damp for days on end before re attaching to your tower.
- Bedding can be machine washed at 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
- A soft brush or your hand will help remove excess fur & keep your bedding looking as good as new for longer.
- Prior to washing remove excess fur using the above suggested techniques.
- Re-shape whilst damp.
- Please make sure you lock toys away after use. Cats are very clever and determined when they want to be!
- Toys should not be left alone with cats as some elements can be dangerous when consumed.